The Frictional Masked character named Bane depicts as the toughest, the meanest, the baddest and definitely the strongest villain that Batman has ever faced, made his first appearance in the big screen of Christopher Nolan’s 3rd installment of “The Dark Knight Rises”. The story of Bane’s life takes the level from the time he was brought up in the tormenting cell known as Santa Prisca, who spent most of his time reading the medication book in order to enhance himself the ultimate power in him. As in the comic books, the reason why Bane wears the mask it’s because for the usage of the chemical drug venom that able to enhance him the immense strength but according to the Nolan’s version Bane, the mask is a type of anesthetic of some sort that relieves him from any excruciating pain and manages into Bane’s airways directly through the mask. Tom Hardy played the role of Bane, and for him to get into the character, he had to go through massive workouts and heavy eating in order to get him into a bulky shape. In 3 months, he managed to gain 30lbs and according to him it was all due to fast food and desserts. Steroids are not one of them.
Outfits are definitely one of the most essential component for a character’s signature look. As in the comics, Bane’s attire is mostly of black vest, fingerless gloves, tights and boots, but Nolan’s version of Bane has turned into an all new look that he wore the long furred Coat. With his appearance in that coat made him look more dominating and fearful. The weather in that movie was totally a snowy atmosphere that made his coat more comfortable on him and made his collar a stand up style. So when I saw this jacket I was totally wishing for one, but thanks to Cosplayhit.com they put on sale the “Dark Knight Rises Bane Coat” and I purchased it for my winter wear. The coat came to me on time, and I felt so warm when I wore it. The design, the fur all are the same as seen in the picture. All brilliantly made.
Once again thank you Cosplayhit.com for the great service and I am totally looking forward for more, and of course I will let everyone know about your site too.
- Bane And Leather Bane Coat From The Dark Knight Rises 2012 (celebsjacket.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises 2012 – A Battle Between The Batman And Bane (celebsjacket.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ – a year on (geekbloggeruk.wordpress.com)
- NFL Rookie of the Year, Brian Orakpo unveils new Bane mask (lukebuchanan.com)
- How did Tom Hardy build Bane’s body for Dark Knight Rises? (jalihenrypersonaltrainer.wordpress.com)
- Say Again? Bane’s Voice Before And After (buzzfeed.com)
- Brian Orakpo Reveals His New Facemask Was Inspired By Bane (blacksportsonline.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises (queenslogic.com)
- ‘Dark Knight Trilogy’ on Blu-ray Sept. 24 (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Download The Dark Knight Rises 2012 Movie Free Full HD Quality (downloadshdmovies.wordpress.com)